The Best International Schools Around The World

Compare international schools in cities across the world

Compare schools >
Caxton College

Caxton College

Caxton College was founded in 1987 with the goal of providing the British National Curriculum to local and international families in Valencia. More than 30 years later, Caxton continues to do so for students from age 1 to 18, having been certified as a British Overseas School with the highest possible evaluation in all areas.

Students at Caxton College receive academic guidance and mentorship as they navigate an educational program that combines the best elements of Spanish and British culture. 80% of teachers at Caxton are British, the other 20% are native Spanish who teach Spanish language, history and Valencian classes.

The Details


Mas de León, 5, Puzol, Spain